Liposuction surgery or lipoplasty involves the removal of unwanted body fat to help achieve a more contoured look on a desired area of the body. The procedure is effective in targeting common fatty areas on the body such as the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, breast, neck, back, and upper arms.
See more Liposuction Surgery Photos in our Photo Gallery.
Body Areas Treated
• Abdomen - The vast majority of procedures involve the treatment of the stomach area. Liposuction breaks down unwanted layers of fat and is then extracted. Sagging skin and muscles leftover from the surgery may require a tummy tuck to trim it down and tighten it.
• Male Breasts (Gynecomastia) - Often referred to as Man Boobs, this condition can be hereditary, hormonal or from obesity. This surgical process removes fat and curve restoration of the chest to give it a more masculine look.
- Classic liposuction eliminates fats from areas like the lower abdomen, thighs, inner knees, arms and double chin through the use of different cannulas and aid of general anesthesia.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction integrates high pitched sound waves to soften deposits of fat for removal. Problematic areas like the neck, upper back, chin, cheeks, knees, calves and ankles are often treated.
- Power Assisted Liposuction uses electricity and compressed air to provide rapid rotation movements to eliminate fat cells. Reports show that this procedure produces less patient trauma.
- SmartLipo incorporates the use of laser technology to liquefy fat where it is then drained away through a small cannula tube. Besides eliminating fat, the skin also tightens resulting in better body tone.
- Water Assisted Liposuction incorporates high pressure steam and saline solution to gently remove fat cells. It is quicker in treatment in comparison to classic liposuction and in recovery time.
Spirit Lift currently has an amazing special promotion for those seriously considering this type of procedure.
Liposuction Recovery Time
If you are considering liposuction, contact our office and meet with our doctors and staff to discuss your aesthetic goals